A public-access Void Linux system inspired as a hobby project by various other tildes. It includes Gemini hosting + HTTP proxy, chat and email software, an assortment of programming languages, and a few cheesy door games.
Contact me for access
User Gemini capsules
- A user community on a multiuser system
- Gemini/HTTP hosting and HTTP web proxy: ~/public_gemini, ~/public_html
- Programming languages: Julia, C++, Go, Rust, etc. (see /doc.gmi)
- Multi-user chat: minitalk, mail, weechat, irssi, finger
- Single-player games and a doorway to remote games: 'games', qodem
- File sharing: rsync, sshfs, sftp
- Remote access and free networking to other tildes: ssh, mosh
To connect normally, simply run 'ssh email@example.com' on Linux, Mac, or Windows Powershell. For less reliable connections, please install 'mosh' or an SSH application that supports it, e.g. Termius; 'mosh firstname.lastname@example.org' will seamlessly keep sessions alive even if connection is lost or the network changes.
SSH keys are preferred, but password auth is also supported. A temporary password will be emailed for new signup; please change it ASAP and install SSH keys. To install your SSH key:
- If you do not have an SSH key (no id_* files in ~/.ssh), generate one with 'ssh-keygen'
- Copy keys using 'ssh-copy-id pubnix.pink'
- If 'ssh-copy-id' is not installed, copy keys manually using
How To Use SSH to Connect to a Remote Server
- Please try to keep home directories under 1 GB due to current storage restrictions
- Do not host any content illegal in the US
- Be respectful of server resources and other users
Please report any illegal or unauthorized use of this server to:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org